A minor consists of at least five courses (minimum of 15 credit hours) not required for a degree program. Since a minor provides a coherent set of ideas, concepts, and educational experiences in a variety of areas, students may find that a minor will enhance potential for professional development. Students who choose a minor are encouraged to consult with the minor adviser. Students who take the standard core curriculum's distribution of courses may apply them toward the requirements of any approved minor.
Note: Not all minors are applicable to all majors.
- Aerospace Science1
- Air Force Aerospace Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mechanics2
- Artificial Intelligence
- Building Systems Engineering
- Circuits and Systems4
- Computational Mathematics
- Computational Structures
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Networking
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Cyber Security Foundations
- Database Management
- Electromechanical Design and Manufacturing5
- Energy/Environment/Economics (E3)
- Engineering Graphics and CAD
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Game Studies and Design
- Global Studies
- Graphics and CAD for Non-Engineers
- Human Resources
- Industrial Technology and Management
- Information Architecture
- Information Security
- Information System Administration
- Information System Network Management
- Information Technology Foundations
- Information Technology and Management
- Internet Application Development
- Materials Science6
- Military Science
- Naval Science
- Operating Systems
- Policy and Ethics
- Political Science
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Pre-Medical Studies
- Professional and Technical Communication
- Programming Languages
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Science and Technology Studies
- Software Engineering
- Structural Engineering7
- Supply Chain Management
- System Administration
- Transportation Engineering
- Urban Studies
Available only to materials science engineering or mechanical engineering majors.
Available only to aerospace engineering or materials science engineering majors.
Not available to architecture majors.
Not available to computer engineering, electrical engineering, or biomedical engineering (neural engineering track) majors.
Available only to aerospace engineering or mechanical engineering majors.
Not available to materials science majors.
Not available to CAEE majors.