Course Substitutions

A course exception or substitution is requested using eForms in Graduate Degree Works, which is accessed from the MyIIT portal ( under the Academics tab. The Office of Graduate Academic Affairs may not approve course substitutions after the student has filed an application for graduation. Once a student has a completed and graded course, it may not be dropped to raise the program GPA required for graduation.