Letter of Completion

A student who has completed all the requirements for graduation may request a letter of completion from the Office of Graduate Academic Affairs at any time during the semester. The student will not receive his or her diploma until grades are reported by the Office of the Registrar, usually within four to six weeks after the end of the semester or term. Form G704 Request for Letter of Completion is used to initiate the request.