Lewis College of Human Sciences
IIT Tower, Suite 1400
10 W. 35th St.
Chicago, IL 60616
Technology is playing an increasingly large role in shaping how we look at our world—what we do and how we do it. In the Lewis College of Human Sciences, we work at the intersection of people and technology, exploring and explaining what is happening as technology reshapes the real and virtual places where we live, work, and play.
Established in 2013, Lewis College offers bachelor's, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the Department of Humanities and Department of Psychology, and bachelor’s degrees in the Department of Social Sciences. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are designed to emphasize the free spirit and broad perspectives traditionally reserved for the liberal arts, while fostering the development of valuable skills such as scientific thinking, technical research, data analysis, and digital communications. Lewis College students also gain practical experience alongside faculty who are dedicated to bridging the gap between theory and application, ideas and action.
- Master of Science in Technical Communication and Information Architecture
- Master of Science in Technology and Humanities
- Doctor of Philosophy in Technology and Humanities
- Master of Science in Personnel and Human Resource Development
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling with Advanced Standing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology with Specialization in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology with Specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology with Specialization in Rehabilitation Counseling Education