Online and Graduate Course Enrollment Approval

All undergraduate students must have the approval of their primary academic adviser and the permission of the department offering the course to take an online course.
All undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a graduate 500-level course must obtain approval from their academic adviser. All undergraduate students who enroll in graduate courses are governed by the graduate grading system for those courses. Please note that not all graduate courses can apply towards undergraduate requirements. Students must verify the course can apply towards undergraduate requirements prior to registering.