The purpose of the International Center is to promote international education and cultural exchange by supporting international students, faculty, staff, and students studying abroad; assisting in the compliance of immigration and other related regulations; providing study abroad advising for students interested in studying in another country; and providing services and resources to the university community.
These services include:
- Individual and group orientations to the university and community
- Assistance with document preparation for employment and other related non-immigrant benefits
- Workshops for faculty, staff, and students on issues affecting international students and scholars
- Cross-cultural activities and programs that promote intercultural perspectives and address adjustment issues
- Study abroad advising for students interested in studying in another country
All international students, scholars, and faculty are required to report to the International Center immediately upon arrival.