College of Science
R. Russell Betts
220 John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center
10 W. 32nd St.
Chicago, IL 60616
College of Science traces its roots to the Lewis Institute, founded in 1895, and to Armour Institute of Technology, founded in 1892. The college offers more than 90 rigorous and relevant programs in mathematics and the sciences at the undergraduate and graduate level (including master’s, professional master’s, and Ph.D.) through six departments: applied mathematics; biology; chemistry; computer science; mathematics and science education; and physics.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology/Bachelor of Science in Psychology (dual degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biochemistry and Biophysics