This is an archived copy of the 2019-2020 catalog. To access the most recent version of the catalog, please visit

A student may request a review of decisions concerning academic status or regulations by submitting an academic petition to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs. Students who wish to take a course at another institution during the summer must submit a Summer Studies Petition Form to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs prior to the registration at another institution to guarantee transfer of credit in accordance with university policies.