- Academic Resource Center
- Access, Card, and Parking Services
- Athletics and Recreation
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Communication Across the Curriculum Program
- Commuter Student Services
- Disability Resources
- English Language Services
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Graduate Academic Affairs
- Idea Shop
- International Center
- Interprofessional Projects Program
- Leadership Academy
- Office of Digital Learning
- Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Employer Engagement
- One Stop
- Residence Life
- Student Affairs
- Student Employment Office
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Technology Services
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Writing Center
Getting to Mies Campus
Illinois Institute of Technology and Chicago are served by O’Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport. Public and private transportation is available from the airports to downtown Chicago and the university campuses.
Metra Rail Rock Island District line to 35th Street/Lou Jones/Bronzeville station.
Other commuter railroad lines to Union and Northwestern train stations (both off Canal Street), then public transportation, taxi, or Illinois Tech shuttle bus from the Downtown Campus at 565 West Adams Street to Mies Campus.
To Greyhound or Continental Trailways terminal, then taxi or public transportation to the university.
- CTA Red Line (Howard-Dan Ryan) to 35th Street Station.
- CTA Green Line (Lake-Englewood-Jackson Park) to 35-Bronzeville-IIT station.
- CTA bus lines with stops on State Street (#29) or Michigan Avenue (#35).
From North: Dan Ryan Expressway east to 31st Street exit, continue south to 33rd Street, turn left (east). Metered parking is located along Federal Street north and south of 33rd Street, and in the Visitor’s Parking Lot (Lot A4) at 32nd Street and State Street, on the east side of State Street.
From South: Dan Ryan Expressway west to 35th Street exit, continue north to 33rd Street, turn right (east). Metered parking is located along Federal Street north and south of 33rd Street, and in the Visitor’s Parking Lot (Lot A4) located at 32nd Street and State Street, on the east side of State Street.
From Lake Shore Drive: Exit at 31st Street, go inland (west) to State Street, turn left (south). Metered parking is available in the Visitor’s Parking Lot (Lot A4) located at 32nd Street and State Street, on the east side of State Street.
Pay station parking is available to all visitors and is located in designated lots on State Street between 31st and 35th streets. Special event parking may be available in other parking lots on campus. Please contact the Access, Card, and Parking Services Office for more details on parking, or visit the parking web page for current parking locations at web.iit.edu/acaps/parking. Please call the parking administrator at 312.567.8968 if you need assistance in finding parking.