Interdisciplinary Program Advising

Students who are admitted to an interdisciplinary engineering program will receive advising from the admitting academic unit, which assigns the academic adviser (see the Armour College bulletin page for a full listing of engineering interdisciplinary programs).

A concentration code for the interdisciplinary track is attached to the student record by the Office of Graduate Admission, and that code generates the program requirements displayed in the Graduate Degree Works Worksheet. Students do not file an eForm to declare the interdisciplinary concentration track for these programs.

When the interdisciplinary degree is earned, only the degree title will appear on the student's diploma. Both the degree title and concentration track will appear on the official transcript.