Hermann Hall, Suite 113
Career Services is an on-campus resource for professional development and career planning. This office provides the following services to students and alumni:
- one-on-one and small group advising with career development coaches and peer career coaches
- reviews of résumés, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, and other career-related documents
- professional development workshops for the general campus community and for specific student or alumni groups
- access to career development technology resources such as our internal job posting board, Handshake
- career fairs and other recruitment or networking events to engage with employers
This office serves all current students and alumni from the following colleges/campuses: Armour College of Engineering, College of Architecture, College of Science, Institute for Food Safety and Health, Lewis College of Human Sciences, and the School of Applied Technology. More information is available on the Career Services website. Separate career support offices exist for the Institute of Design, Stuart School of Business, and Chicago-Kent College of Law.