Armour College of Engineering
Perlstein Hall, Suite 224
10 W. 33rd St.
Chicago, IL 60616
Armour College of Engineering traces its roots to Armour Institute, founded in 1892 to prepare students of all backgrounds for leadership roles—primarily as engineers—in a challenging industrial society. Armour College carries on that tradition of excellence in engineering education and research.
Today, Armour College is home to about 100 full-time faculty, almost 2,500 undergraduate and graduate students, and the graduate and undergraduate programs of five engineering departments.
Undergraduate degrees offered by Armour College are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology. All Illinois Institute of Technology graduate and undergraduate programs are also accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The mission of Armour College of Engineering is to: provide state-of-the-art education and research programs that enhance Armour’s reputation as an internationally recognized engineering school; educate a new breed of engineers with a strong fundamental knowledge of engineering principles and an understanding and appreciation of the economic, environmental, and social forces that impact intellectual choices; and strengthen Armour’s leadership role by focusing on the core research competencies and enhancing partnerships with industry, government laboratories, and academic and research institutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering: Cell and Tissue Engineering Track
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering: Medical Imaging Track
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering: Neural Engineering Track
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Cybersecurity Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering/Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering